Jumat, 02 Januari 2009

Barney Fun & Games

Barney  Fun & GamesThere's an exciting set at the center of this episode, in which Barney and company try to activate a game machine. The kids fill it with stuff from other games, and after digesting the mixed contents, it creates one, big awesome game. The set looks good, colorful, busy. Young viewers will enjoy trying to figure out how the big game works or at least enjoy watching Barney figuring it out. --Tom Keogh

Customer Review: YA THIS IS CHRISTIANS COUSIN WE WACHED IT WITH ME AT MY HOUSE

HELLO AM CHRISTIANS COUSIN BAMED ADRIANA

SOMETIMES WE SPEND THE NIGHT AND WE WACH THIS TOGTHER I HAVE A GREAT BED SOMETIMES WE LIKE EACH OTHER

THATS WHY WERE FRIENDS IF U COME UP WITH AN AGREMENT AND KNOW WGI EACG ITGER ARE STAY FRIEND

WELL HE STARTED SELPING WITH ME FOR 900999 YEARS AND THEN HE STARTED SLEPING WITH MY FRIEND KILLY THEN KILLY AND HIM MOVED HERE WE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT THAT NIGHT KILLY AND I BOTH LOVE CHRISTIAN HE IS SOOO GOOD AND HE IS SOO HAPPY WHEN KILLY AND I PUT THIS ON HTID IS A GRAIT ONE TRUST ME THIS IS SUCH A GRAIT ONE WE WACHED THIS ITS SO GRAIT I THINK KILLY AND I LOBE CHRISTIAN BYE I WILL KEEP WIRTING REVEWS

THIS IS THE 1ST REVEW I HAVE EVER MADE ON AMAZON.COM I ALOS WACHED THE BARNEY TIME LIFE VIDEOS WITH HIM THERE GREAT TOO

Customer Review: Make The Game Machine Work!

My eight year old loved this video. It starts at a school where the cast tries to fix the "game machine." While they try to make it work, they put toys and games inside to activate the machine. My eight year old loved the "tape recorder" part, the "airplane" part, and the "beddy bye" part. I guarantee that your preschooler will love this video and encourage Barney, Baby Bop, B.J., Jason, Kristen, Min, and Jesse to make the "game machine" work.
See details

0 komentar: