Senin, 12 Januari 2009

Mr. Root Beer Home Root Beer Kit

Mr. Root Beer Home Root Beer KitThe BEST root beer you've tasted... made at home! Everything you need to make 2 gallons of great-tasting root beer... just add sugar. Kit includes: 1 bottle root beer extract, 2 pouches flavor crystals, yeast packet, Four 1-liter bottles, pressure-release caps and labels; 2 pouches no-rinse cleanser; Funnel; Mr. Rootbeer balloon; Easy instructions. Kit: 12 x 7 x 7 1/4", 1 1/2 lbs. AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: Mr. RootBeer Refill Pack - word search our Store for 'RootBeer Refill'. Order Today! Mr. RootBeer Kit

Customer Review: had to return, couldnt give as a gift

When this came and I opened it my immediate thought was that the person I was sending it to as a gift would think it was total junk. I think that sums it up.

Customer Review: Total Fun

I purchased this for my husband and he was like a kid making his own Root Beer. It was very easy to make, and tastes great! I highly recommend this for any age.
See details

0 komentar: