Selasa, 06 Januari 2009

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB ( 200-615 )

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB ( 200-615 )Command the skies with the king of flight simulator controls, the Flight Sim Yoke USB. This one of a kind yoke offers features that will allow you to fly with the realism you've come to expect from CH Products. The Flight Sim Yoke USB provides 5 axes of control including, pitch, roll, throttle lever, propeller lever, and mixture lever. It also features 20 button functions, including 2-way gear switch, 2-way flaps switch, 8-way hat switch, two 2-way rocker switches, and 4 push buttons. Pilots around the world applaud the comfortably placed prop, throttle and mixture levers. It's the closest thing you'll get to sitting in your own cockpit.

Customer Review: Exactly what was needed

The title says it all. It worked on my laptop and Homesystem with FlightGear, out of the box. Running Fedora 9 on both systems. Like many others, I had to cut a spacer to get the mounting clamps to work. I haven't had any reason to curse the Yoke, just my skill at flying. No dead zone that I can find, the springs ping from time to time. Glad I bought it.

Customer Review: Great for Microsoft Flight Sim 2006

I bought the CH Yoke and Rudder pedals for use with Microsoft Flight Sim 2006. Its great for instrument flying training. They were easy to setup and calibrate. Unfortunately I had to buy them from another store because Amazon does not offer these to buyers who reside in Australia, but that's ok its there loss.



I'd recommend these to those people who want to understand flight or are serious about learning to fly aircraft. Simulator training at home is excellent. I would buy both the Yoke and the Rudder Pedals together and not just the Yoke separately.
See details

0 komentar: