Jumat, 09 Januari 2009

Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Solid Baby Carrier

Moby Wrap Baby Carriers are amazingly comfortable and easy to wear! The design of the Moby Wrap uses your entire back, as well as your shoulders, to carry the weight of your baby. Unlike other carriers, which have narrow straps or go across one shoulder, the Moby Wrap is a wide piece of fabric that is wrapped over both shoulders and tied on your waist. There are no buckles, snaps or other fasteners which make wearing simple. The Moby Wrap is long enough to fit all sizes of baby wearers and babies - preemie to 35 lbs.
Instructional Booklet Included.

Customer Review: Perfect for a newborn

Using this product was the only chance I had to have both hands in the first 6 weeks of my son's life. He can breastfeed in it and loves sleeping in it while I run around the house. Now he is 8 weeks old and is getting a bit more mobile, so I will probably need to try new wrap styles.

Customer Review: Comfortable Carrier

My son really liked this as a newborn and I liked how it didn't kill my back like all the other carriers did. It can be a little difficult to put on and I often have trouble getting it tight enough but overall I think it's great. My baby is four months now and doesn't seem to like it much anymore but that could just be him.
See details

0 komentar: