Senin, 29 Desember 2008

Chicken Fat-Youth Fitness Video

Chicken Fat-Youth Fitness VideoExciting, 25-minute exercise-fun video geared to children 3 to 12 years of age. Activities are demonstrated by children doing push-ups, situps, torso twists and jumping jacks.

Customer Review: Chicken Fat in My Classroom

Florida legislators believed Florida's schoolchildren were too inactive so they changed P.E. requirements for the state's students, requiring classroom teachers provide the remainder of 170 minutes from the P.E. staff. (They do 80 minutes.) As a second grade teacher, I drew on my background from the 1960's and JFK's desire to get the kids in shape and immediately thought of Meredith Wilson's "Chicken Fat". MY STUDENTS LOVE IT!!!

Customer Review: Outstanding

My children love this video. It is an excellent workout for both kids and adults. The kids learned about this at school and begged me to buy it for home. It was a great investment.
See details

0 komentar: