Rabu, 24 Desember 2008

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard (Black)

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard (Black)Good intel and proper gear are the keys to victory. With the Logitech G15 keyboard, you get both. Now you can easily discover on which server your friends are playing Battlefield 2142, be notified when your World of Warcraft battleground becomes available and know exactly who's talking in Ventrilo with the Logitech G15 keyboard's exclusive GamePanel LCD. You can also create useful macros on the fly that play back with a single press of one of the six G keys. As every key features illuminated characters, with three levels of brightness, you can keep playing late into the night.

Customer Review: Change for the worse?

I keep coming across this product version as I shop for gamepads and mice. I keep looking at it and thinking, "What the heck did they do?" so I thought I better say something. For me and my WoW gaming the best thing about the OLDER version was the three columns of programmable keys along the left hand side. I didn't think they were enough but now they've cut them back to one column? What the heck?!



The flashy window feature I've always found more gimmicky than useful. The one place I kind of like it is while playing WoW and talking on Vent, it lets you see who is actually talking. But other than that, its just a bell and whistle, eye candy kind of thing.

Customer Review: Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard (Black)

I have no complain about this keyboard.I recommend to anyone want to have a keyboard with a light, specially when you have your computer in the corner and doesn't have that much light...and when you want to type something...It's perfect! Quit and easy to use.
See details

0 komentar: