Jumat, 26 Desember 2008

Whole Smoked Duck

Whole Smoked DuckThis whole smoked duck from Nueske's will be a delicious addition to your holiday meal. Smoked over slow-burning Wisconsin Applewood to impart our signature flavor--sweet, smoky, utterly delicious. It is moist, juicy, and flavorful--fully cooked and ready to eat. Enjoy hot or cold as a great attraction on your buffet. Low in salt--no water added. 3 lb average whole duck. Shipping: Ships on Tuesday and Wednesday only.

Customer Review: Couldn't stop eating it

I purchased this for my father and I made it for my mother. She said she wasn't hungry but she kept eating it because it was so tasty.



You need to cook it a bit and it does have a lot of grease/juice, just be warned.

Customer Review: Food is Always an Appreciated Gift

I sent this and a smoked pheasant to my brother for Christmas. He didn't wait for Christmas. He said he really enjoyed the meals he prepared with these birds.
See details

0 komentar: