Rabu, 24 Desember 2008

Incredible Hulk Punch Bag

Incredible Hulk Punch BagSmash away like the Incredible Hulk and take a swing at the Incredible Hulk Punch Bag. Punch bag measures 9" tall when inflated and features the menacing Incredible Hulk.


Customer Review: BUYER BEWARE!!

I sure wished I would have read the reviews for this so called punching bag. What good is a mini punching bag? I feel as though I was tricked. The title list nothing about it being a mini punching bag. So much for my son using the Hulk Hands with this punching bag. In the fine print at the bottom it list 9" tall when inflated, I didn't see that until I opened the package and right on the front of the package it says mini. I think was trick.

Customer Review: Hulk Tiny

This "punching" bag is only 4" tall and once hit doesn't bounce back up. Guess that's why they call it a 'punch' bag. Shame, shame. Should be zero stars.
See details

0 komentar: