Rabu, 31 Desember 2008

Razor RipStik Casterboard Replacement Wheel Set

Razor RipStik Casterboard Replacement Wheel SetIs your RipStik Caster Board rolling a little funky? Turn to this set of replacement wheels. Available in such colors as pink, green, blue, red, and silver/white, the wheels will have your RipStik twisting and carving again in no time.



Customer Review: Awesome replacement wheels

I would recommend this site for replacement wheels for the RipStik board. I looked everywhere in my home city and couldn't find them. A friend told me to try Amazon.com and I am glad I did. There they were at a really great price. And it was shipped really fast. I got them in 3 days after I made the purchase. You rock Amazon!!!!

Customer Review: a need

They are good wheels

I just wish they'd last forever...I'm dreaming--bike tires, car tires all have a life usage and so do RipStiks wheels
See details

0 komentar: