Jumat, 26 Desember 2008

Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard (Black/Silver)

Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard (Black/Silver)The Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard features blue-backlit characters, 18 programmable G keys, and convenient media control buttons so you can play all night long. Create custom macros for your games and access them with a single keystroke. Reduce clutter by routing cables through the convenient under-keyboard channels. Swap gaming controls easily by plugging into the two full-speed USB ports. And never worry about getting dropped out of the action if you press the Windows key; the built-in Gaming Mode switch disables it with one touch.

Customer Review: Exceeds expectations

I just recently bought the G11 to replace an old Microsoft keyboard i owned. I was looking at backlit models from several different companies and i kept coming back to this one. To put it simply: i made the right choice. This keyboard is amazing, even typing on this keyboard feels better than any other keyboard i've tried. As for the backlight, when other lights are on in the room, its kind of dim, but when all the lights are off, its plenty bright even on the dimmer setting. And in normal light, the keys are still easy to read without the backlight. As i've only used this keyboard for less than an hour i don't know about any long term defects, but if i encounter any i'll post to this review. Overall, this is one of the best keyboards for the money you can get.

Customer Review: Good keyboard whether you game or not

I love the tactile feel of the board when using the keys. They have a very good feel to them. The fact that the keys light up is a bonus. Although if you aren't viewing the keys almost right over the top of them, reading the keys are a little off since the backlighting doesn't light up the whole character like I feel it should. But for the most part the lighting of the keys does it's job. As for the G keys, they are pretty cool if you are a gamer. You can assign a keystroke, a macro, or a shortcut to the keys. Probably the main reason I gave this keyboard a 4 of 5 and not a 5 star rating is because you can't assign a series of letters or words to the G keys. What I mean is, I would like to be able to assign my email address to a G key or a password or user id that I use alot to a G key. But as far as I can tell you can't do that. A pretty big shortcoming if you ask me. Now if I'm wrong and you can do this, then I definately apologize and this keyboard is worthy of a 5 star rating. As for gaming though, this keyboard is great. Great response time and good customization. Overall, I would definately recommend this keyboard, shortcomings or not.


See details

0 komentar: