Jumat, 26 Desember 2008

Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and Red

Marshmallow Twin Shooter in Blue and RedTwice the fun, this two-pack includes shooters that come ready for pump-action rapid-fire duels that pop out mini-marshmallows over 30 feet. Each easy-to-fill magazine holds 20 marshmallows. Each measures 2.5"L x 16"W x 10"H.

Customer Review: Works well

I see that a lot of reviews on here say that the marshmallows get jammed in the tube or that it doesn't work very well. I think these people are doing something wrong...



I bought a bunch of these things for my many nieces and nephews for Christmas, and of course I had to verify that they worked, so I took one out and played with it. I can say first hand that these things are a lot of fun! The first thing I did was remove the magazine on the gun, then I poured a half teaspoon of powdered sugar in the magazine, and rolled it around to coat the inside. It does a great job of lubricating the tube. Then, I put about 5-10 marshmallows in the tube, and put it back together. I was a bit confused at first, because the gun didn't fire as I pulled the slide back -- then I realized I was doing it wrong. You pull the slide back and forth until all the marshmallows are in the front of the tube. Then, you pull the slide back one more time to load the compression chamber full of air, then power it forward, forcing the air pressure into the tube with the marshmallows, firing a round. I used soft marshmallows, which seemed to work very well -- they formed a great air seal in the front of the barrel allowing for maximum pressure from behind. I'd recommend this product to anyone with tweens to early teens, or college kids wanting to have firefights in the dorm halls.

Customer Review: awesome toy

I bought this two for my two cousins last year and it was a great idea. they seems to love it.
See details

0 komentar: