Rabu, 24 Desember 2008

Melissa and Doug Horse Stable Stamp Set

Melissa and Doug Horse Stable Stamp SeMix and match these detailed, wooden stamps to create hundreds of horse scenes, customize your own cards and more. Set includes ten wooden stamps, an ink pad and five colored pencils. Everything stores conveniently inside a compartmentalized wooden box. Ink is washable and non-toxic.

Customer Review: A lot for your money

Got it for my horse-addicted grand-daughters to use in letter-boxing. And they were VERY happy (ages 11 and 13) - Mom, another horse-lover, used one too on her letterboxing book

- Grammy

Customer Review: Great fun for horse junkies!

I bought this for my 4-yr-old daughter, who is a horse junkie! She loves it! I like that she can use it without needing a lot of supervision. She creates pictures to tell a story. It's a wonderful way for her to express herself, her creativity and her love for horses. I couldn't be happier with this purchase!
See details

0 komentar: