Jumat, 26 Desember 2008

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (Silver/Black)

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro JoystickTake complete control with the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick. Its 12 fully programmable buttons give you an incredible amount of flexibility and performance for the gaming-edge you've been looking for. The precise twist handle (for rudder control) includes an 8-way rubber hat switch that is similar to ones found in real combat aircrafts. Throttle controls rotate smoothly for extraordinary control. And the stable, extra heavy weighted base keeps you firmly grounded. The sleek design looks hot, too!

Customer Review: Best joystick for the money

im just about to order my 2nd one, had my first one for 4 years and the hi hat is just starting to go out. This is a quality product, ive never used the software that came with it, no need to. Plug in and fly. This joystick rocks!

Customer Review: One of the best!

I have had this joy stick for about 3 years now I think it was. A very very good price for what it does. I gave it a 4 only because it doesn't have forced feedback.



As a matter of fact I'm looking for a joystick with forced feedback now and I think I'll stick with a Logitech joystick. I Have NEVER had a problem with ANY Logitech product.


See details

0 komentar: