Sabtu, 27 Desember 2008

Willow Tree Nativity Set

Willow Tree Nativity Set

Remember the awe and wonder of the Christmas story each year with this beautiful 6-piece Willow Tree Nativity Set. Set includes Joseph, Mary with Baby Jesus, shepherd, donkey and 2 sheep. Figurines range from 2 to 9.5 inches tall.



Customer Review: Nativity

I got this as a gift. I love it. Each Christmas it's the most anticipated piece of decorating for our home. WE all enjoy the nativity set. Buy it..you won't regret it. Give it as a gift too. Everyone will love it!

Customer Review: Love it!

I have been looking everywhere for a Nativity set I liked and when I saw this one I had to have it. I received this set and the stars for Christmas and I love it. I can't wait to get the rest. The stick that Joseph is holding is very fragile and I had to glue my back on already. Other than that, it's fabulous!
See details

0 komentar: