Senin, 29 Desember 2008

Cyclops CYC-HC5WRT Orion 5 LED Hat Clip Light, White Bulb, Realtree AP Camo

Cyclops CYC-HC5WRT Orion 5 LED Hat Clip Light, White Bulb, Realtree AP CamoBLACK CLIP LIGHT SHOWN

Customer Review: BRIGHT

I just got this and used it for the first time yesterday and it is bright and works well as for how long it last we will see and I will let you know because I will use it everyday. But so far I like it!

Customer Review: Hunting without it?

This little gadget has quickly become my favorite hunting tool of all time. I can't imagine ever going back to a standard flashlight. This tool works for walking around the camp, to and from the blind, packing the truck - all with your hands free! The light is sufficient for just about any chore and the quality is well worth the price. Don't setttle for cheaper models this is the only one I will ever purchase.
See details

0 komentar: