Comfort and Convenience
Customer Review: I like it
I realy like Logitech mice: modern design, works very well.
This guy has lots of aspects to personalize.
Hope this one lasts longer than my previous Logitech.
Customer Review: G9 vs G7
Most of the other reviews cover all the technical aspects of the mouse much better than I can. I will just go over a few things. Have been a logitech fan for many years. My last mouse was a G7, warrantied it once, and got a whole new replacement. About 6 months later, I noticed all 4 of my batteries were only lasting about 2 hours of gaming. Kind of annoyinging. So I decided to try out the G9. At first I was a little leary of going back to a corded mouse after such a fine track record of cordless mice from Logitech. But all things considered I am glad I went with the G9, its an extremely nice mouse.
1. 2 thumb buttons again! (VS the G7 that only had 1, which screwed up a lot of games)
2. The weighted system is really nice, to give you just the right amount of feedback.
3. Weighted Scroll Wheel. If your use to the clickless scroll wheel mice, its like that, but the wheel is 'heavier'. If you spin it like you mean it, it will carry on its own for a little bit.
4. Interchangeable grips, I liked the physical size of the wider grip, but I like the texture of the smaller one better.
5. The ergonomics, your hand tends to lay flatter with this mouse, and it leaves your fingers in a more relaxed position for clicking.
6. Corded! No more batteries dying on you in the middle of a raid, or zombie hoard.
1. The ergonomics took a little getting use to at first. Not as long as I would of thought though.
2. Would prefer that the bigger grip had the really rough texture that the smaller grip has, its very nice for long sessions.