Selasa, 30 Desember 2008

Wild Boar Sausages with Apples & Cranberries - 4 Links

Wild Boar Sausages with Apples & Cranberries - 4 LinksA traditional game & venison sausage made of wild boar and pork, flavored with red wine, apples and cranberries. This "All Natural" product is guaranteed free of antibiotics, hormones, preservatives, artificial ingredients and nitrites. Animals are fed with the purest natural feeds (No animal by-product). Many of Fabrique Delices products have been served at the White House, on the Air France Concorde and even to his Holiness John Paul II.

Customer Review: Really tasty

I got this for a gift for my father and he loved them. I will probably get them again but only as a gift due to the cost of sausages.

Customer Review: A little too sweet

I know -- the description is clear enough about apples & cranberries but I found these sausages to be a little too sweet. My guests agreed. The same company makes sausages that I like better.
See details

0 komentar: