Selasa, 30 Desember 2008

Under Armour® Heat Gear Full T-shirt

Under Armour® Heat Gear Full T-shirtUnder Armour Heat Gear Full T-shirts. These Under Armour Heat Gear Full Tees are constructed of lightweight, quick-drying microfiber which expands, allowing moisture to bead off your body as you sweat. Versatile and durable, slides over your body with a second-skin fit. Delivers compression without restriction, making it the perfect choice for any activity. Maximum moisture transport in moderate to extremely warm weather. Your choice of a range of colors. State Color and Size. Choose and get this champion under-layer right now! Under Armour Heat Gear Full T-shirt

Customer Review: Not the same as the old ones, but still good.

I had some compression shirts from about 5 years ago. These new ones are not the same fabric quality as they used to be, fabric is lighter and less stretchy. Despite they fit perfectly and work fine, I'm worried about the durabilty of the shirt.

Customer Review: As advertised

I've bought these before, so I knew exactly what I was getting (and I like 'em).

Good price. Speedy service. No surprises.
See details

0 komentar: