Senin, 29 Desember 2008

Xbox Wireless Network Adapter MN740

Xbox Wireless Network Adapter MN740Now you can add your Microsoft Xbox video game console to your high-speed wireless network. Wirelessly play on the Xbox Live service with anyone anywhere, with the assurance of the leading wireless security.

Customer Review: Did not work with comcast cable

I read reviews before purchasing this item so I did not load the software. Just plugged it straight to the xbox. It spotted my wireless account but did not accept my WEP code. When I called my provider to ensure I provided the right code (which was the proper code), they adviced me that in any event, for online gaming, i'm better off hardwiring the box (which defeated the purpose of the equipment). I've since returned the product and received my refund.

Customer Review: Jessica, St. Louis, MO

We ordered this because it was so much cheaper than the newer model for the Xbox 360. It is compatible with the 360 and very easy to set up, my 12 year old son was able to set up the system. We've been using it for about 2 months and haven't had any problems. If you're looking to buy a wireless adapter for your 360, and you want to save some money......... this works just fine and does the same job for a lot less money!
See details

0 komentar: